Purple Pals is excellent exposure to classroom routine for those who are just starting out. Through early childhood programs children learn to ease their fears and anxieties about leaving their parents. They are exposed to numbers, shapes, colors and a variety of other topics and themes through play and socialization.
Days: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Time: 9:00 - 11:30am
Fee: $170 (9 Monthly Payments)
Registration will begin on April 1, 2019. The school year begins August 26, 2019 and ends May 14, 2020. Registration is ongoing and you may continue to register until March 1, 2020 if openings are available.
Upon registration you must
· Show proof of residency (driver’s license, state ID or a current utility bill)
· Child’s birth certificate to verify child’s date of birth
· Up to date immunization records
· Pay first month’s payment
· All children MUST be toilet independent.
Parent orientation is on Wednesday, August 21 at 7pm at Liberty Cultural Center, 6445 West 27th Place. Open House will be held on Thursday, August 22 from 12-3pm at all preschool locations.