On Friday, June 11, Illinois entered Phase V of the Restore Illinois Revitalization Plan. This is an exciting accomplishment that has been achieved through the hard work and dedication of those within our communities. We are excited to continue to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all patrons and we look forward to seeing you in the park this summer!
Overview of Phase V at the Berwyn Park District –
• In accordance with CDC guidelines, vaccinated individuals will no longer be required to wear masks in our facilities or parks
• All unvaccinated individuals are required to wear a mask while indoors. Masks are required outdoors when social distancing is not possible
• For athletic play, individuals who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask during sports-related activities for sports played indoor. Individuals who are not fully vaccinated may resume sports related activities without masks for any sport played outdoors.
• 4 outdoor bathrooms will be available to the public
• COVID-19 group limitations have been eliminated for programs, events, and rentals
• Liberty Cultural Center is now available for rentals. Visit berwynparks.org for more information
• Wash and sanitize hands frequently
• Stay home if sick or showing COVID-19 symptoms (including, but not limited to, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever of 100.4 degrees or above, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, or other CDC-identified symptoms)
• A wellness screening may be required before participating in programs/activities
We encourage you to visit us regularly for up-to-date information -
• Visit our website at berwynparks.org to view reopening updates and to register for programs
• Join our email list email list to get updates regarding available programs
• Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and happenings in the park!