This family event will capture the essence of the season!
We will start with a costume contest at the YMCA before working our way to Proksa Park for the real Monster Bash!
We will have children's activities, haunted house, giant haunted maze, bonfire, hayrides, a pumpkin patch, concessions and the return of our graveyard cinema, presented by Team Luis Ortiz!
This event is free for all ages. Check out our Facebook page for more info!
- Please arrive at YMCA for costume contest at 2:30pm, followed by the costume parade!
- Parade starts at the Pav YMCA, 2947 S. Oak Park Ave.
- Parade route will start at Pav YMCA and continue down Oak Park where we will head west on 31st Street towards Proksa Park. End at Proksa Park for Halloween activities.
- Remember to wear your Halloween costume as we will be having our annual costume contest.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 5 costumes!